Musings on organization:

Posted by Liz Pool on December 7, 2016

EVERNOTE! A fabulous free way to help you manage your world!

evernoteHave you heard of Evernote?  It’s a free app that acts like a collection of virtual notebooks where you can create, edit, copy, store and access notes, calendars, reminders, shopping and to-do lists, as well as business cards and pictures….the list is only limited by your imagination. (more…)

Posted by Liz Pool on December 6, 2016

Re-Homing Purged Items: Damaged Fabrics

Did you know that you can donate unwearable, stained, torn or worn fabric items to the Good Will and Salvation Army – as long as they are clean and dry?  Well, you can. These organizations are able to re-sell only about 10-20% of the fabric items that are donated to them.  The remaining 80% are sold to fabric recyclers and re-purposers (not sure this is actually a word, but you get what I mean).  Textile recycling is one of the oldest forms of recycling there is and it keeps massive amounts of fabric items out of landfills. (more…)

Posted by Liz Pool on December 2, 2016

Let’s Get Started!

Let’s face it, we all function better in an organized space. With today’s busy schedules, it’s not easy to get the house organized – let alone keep it that way. But I promise you, with a few simple steps, you can get organized, and with a few new habits, you can stay that way.

No one has a totally tidy house all the time – absolutely no one. But if your home is fundamentally organized, you can regain control easily and conquer the messes as they crop up. So, let’s get started – a few simple steps will get you moving in the right direction and on your way to a space you’re proud of! (more…)